Job description – Quality & Efficiency Lead
The UK’s first fuel delivery service is hiring a Quality & Efficiency Lead to join our Strategy & Optimisation team and be part of a fast-growing, VC backed startup.
About the role:
Are you highly organised, a multi-tasker, and good at problem-solving? Do you want to join a high performing team in a fast-paced company? As a QEL at Zebra Fuel, you will be working live on the 2 key pillars of the business: drivers, and customers (sales), responsible for optimising routing, accounting for several variables, to ensure our deliveries to key customers are of top-quality. You will also have the opportunity to build a team in conjunction with the Head of Operations, that will be the first point of contact for drivers and troubleshooting.
- Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Have a good understanding of technology and be comfortable to use tech enabled tools to optimize routing and driver operations
- Take ownership of Zebra’s growth and do everything you can to enhance the quality of our services
- Work with the tech product and operations teams to manage the trade offs between fast paced growth and quality of service
- Work with supply operations to manage product inventory
- In conjunction with Head of Operations, build a team of live operations associates
What you'll need:
- Proficient in Excel
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business acumen
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Excellent communications & stakeholder management
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Excellent understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
- Competitive salary
- Lots of perks including games room (ping pong, pool table, gym) and discounted fuel for your car!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team at one of the most exciting and best-funded early stage startups in Europe
If you think this sounds like something you'd enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Quality & Efficiency Lead.