Job description – Live Operations Associate
The UK’s first fuel delivery service is hiring a Live Ops Associate. We’re looking for a Live Ops Associate to join our Operations team and be part of a fast-growing, VC backed startup.
About the role:
Are you highly organised, a multi-tasker, and good at problem-solving? Do you want to join a high performing team in a fast-paced company? As a Live Ops Associate at Zebra Fuel, you will be working live on the 2 key pillars of the business: drivers, and customers (sales), responsible for optimising routing, accounting for several variables, to ensure our deliveries to key customers are of top-quality. You will be the first point of contact for drivers, and will manage them to resolve any operational issues.
- Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Optimize routing, working closely with the drivers to ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Manage the fuel inventory log to ensure all fuel is accounted for
- Recommend and execute actions to take as you demonstrate tradeoffs the business faces as it develops measures to absorb the stresses rapid scaling places on the business
- Take ownership of Zebra’s growth and do everything you can to enhance the quality of our services
- Be an advocate for Sales and the Driver team
- Manage customer support when on shift
- Support drivers with troubleshooting their system and offer manual override support when necessary.
What you'll need:
- Proficient in Excel
- Data-driven decision-making mentality, sound business judgment, and the ability to back your analysis up with meaningful analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Excellent understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
- Competitive salary
- Lots of perks including games room (ping pong, pool table, gym) and discounted fuel for your car!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team at one of the most exciting and best-funded early stage startups in Europe
If you think this sounds like something you'd enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Live Ops Associate
*Subject to background and reference checks