Job description – Dispatch & Live Ops Coordinator
The UK’s first fuel delivery service is hiring a Dispatch & Live Ops Coordinator. We’re looking for someone to join our Operations team and be part of a fast-growing, VC backed startup.
About the role:
Are you highly organised, a multi-tasker, and good at problem-solving? Do you want to join a high performing team in a fast-paced company? As a Dispatch & Live Ops Coordinator at Zebra Fuel, you will have a direct responsibility for day-to-day operations, bridging supply and demand in the most optimal way. You will be the first point of contact for drivers, and will manage them to resolve any operational issues. You will report to the Quality & Efficiency Lead, as well as the Operations team. (Salary range: £25k - £30k)
- Manage drivers
- Strategically route orders
- Maintain fuel inventory
- Manage customer support
- Reports to Driver Operations in case of driver/vehicle issue
- Reports to Quality & Efficiency Lead in case of tech, routing/rota/inventory issue
- Back-up support for drivers app troubleshooting
- Work with Account Managers
- Work in conjunction with health & safety
What you'll need:
- Proficient in Excel
- Previous experience in Logistics and Dispatching
- Data-driven decision-making mentality, sound business judgment, and the ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Excellent understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
- You will also receive ADR training once you join the team. Please see more information about it here
- Competitive salary
- Lots of perks including games room (ping pong, pool table, gym) and discounted fuel for your car!
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team at one of the most exciting and best-funded early stage startups in Europe
Note: This role is shift based, we operate from 5am-10pm daily and there are 2 shifts a day. Please ensure this works for you before applying.
If you think this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Dispatch & Live Ops Coordinator.